Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Blogs vs Websites

Blogs are very interactive, informal, you can customize your blog however you want, change the design, and apply other settings (for example who can make comments on your blog post or invite other people to view/follow your blog.) Blogs can also be very informative and educational. You can follow other blogs where you can get tons of information from astronomy to protecting environment, and etc. Websites on the other hand are more formal, interaction does not exist, there is only one way to interact (reader can post a comment to an article or contact the author of an article via email). Websites are costly especially the ones that are professionally built while blogs are free and can be created within minutes.

2 comments:

  1. Love the design Neringa! It looks so professional. I have not seen this particular design. They keep updating their templates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I had such a great time designing my blog. This is my first time creating a blog. I use twitter to update my son's development but if I have a longer story, I could use a blog. I have to think how to use a blog for my job.

    ReplyDelete