Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Mobile Learning

I joined www.classroom20.com and Cell Phone in Education group. See my response on Cell Phone Use in Education below:

www.classroom20.com
I really enjoyed exploring many mobile technology tools especially the applications for iPod touch and iPad since our group will be presenting on the Use of Mobile Technologies in Elementary Education.

I tried many applications for iPhone and iPod touch for elementary kids. I have downloaded a few of them for my son to play with.

I really liked the Poll Everywhere survey. My supervisor and I were talking of how we could it with our international students or department administrators. I think it could be used to check if they understood the material that was presented to them in a workshop.

In my work environment, if some new technology is implemented, we always see a challenge of enforcing everyone using that technology. 

No comments:

Post a Comment