Thursday, November 11, 2010

PC Maintenance

I watched quite a few tutorials on PC Maintenance and I thought all of them were very helpful and informative.
I watched Clean Up and Speed Up Your PC tutorial. I was aware of how to uninstall unwanted applications, however, I was not aware of Windows Cleanup! It was all new to me. I ran the program on my computer and was able to clean up about 360 MB! I will use this program regularly.

I also watched Blocking and Killing Spyware and Adware tutorial. I downloaded Spyware Blaster and II was surprised to find out that there are so many free products available to protect your computer.I also downloaded Avast free Anti-virus protection program for my home computer.

I also watched File Backup Options tutorial. I thought Karen’s Replicator would be very useful since I have so many important files on my computer that need to be backed up. By downloading and using Karen’s Replicator program I can backup by my files for free to my external hard drive.

I will definitely share many of the tips with my friends and my colleagues like free anti-virus application and how to clean up and speed up your computer.

1 comment:

  1. I agree it's great knowing how to clean and speed up my computer! Also the TTS added to your blog is very cool! I've been thinking of adding one to mine too.

    ReplyDelete